Release time of the gun trigger to quick pressure dumping at the gun is important for operator safety.
The Diverter Valve decreases reaction time by quickly bringing pressure to atmosphere and maintains a constant pressure and flow rate to each gun regardless if one or two are operating at the same time.
Features & Benefits
- Simultaneous multi-gun operation
- Mulit-user operation independent of each other
- Compact lightweight design – only 25 lbs
- Dimensions: Width 12” – Height 10-3/4” – Length 25-1/2”
- Simple construction and cartridge seal assembly for easy set-up, maintenance and use …no adjustments needed
- Quick change sapphire orifice
- Long life stainless steel construction
- Minimal wear on internal valves and seats
- Working pressures- up to 40,000 psi
- Minimal pressure drop for more efficient cleaning
- Easily replaceable adapters for pressure changes